Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Portland Purls April 2009

There were only 6 of us today. The party was small enough that we could all talk to one another comfortable. See the brownies. See the sandwiches. See the buttercups (yellow flowers) There were many brownies. DH can take leftover brownies to work with him to feed the locusts.

See the lemon cake? There was half a cake left and I didn't offer to send any of it home with other people. All for me! Mwahhhahahahaha!

I used a simple fan-fold for the napkins, placed it on top of the plate and silverware, then set the cup on top of the napkin. Compact and easy.

Oh, and I did manage a nice bouquet of dandelions. Heck, they make nice table decorations!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM , Blogger JulieLoves2Knit said...

    I am so jealous of your magnolia! We had them at the house I grew up in - no chance in Redmond. I think spring may be coming!

     
  • At 7:49 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Looks like a fun party!

     
  • At 11:15 AM , Blogger Heide said...

    Happy Easter! The party looks like it was wonderful. Did you make the tea cozy?

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    Perfect! There are nice things about smaller groups too. Have a wonderful weekend.

     
  • At 11:31 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Wow-- lemon cake-- of COURSE you keep it all to yourself.

     
  • At 7:04 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    We had a small meeting on Friday, too - I guess we were forgetting Good Friday when we set the date, and people were either leaving to see relatives, or cleaning because relatives were coming.

    Your table looks beautiful and yummy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home