Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Saturday

The clouds have Finally burned off as the weatherman predicted and isn't it pretty at last?

The maple trees are leafing out in glory. Yayy!

DH and I took the side road to get to Costco, and inone of the farm fields we saw flaocks and flocks of geese, grazing in the grass. There's a small pond nearby and I think these birds are taking turns having a nice little swim after their fresh salads. And we saw our first gosling, too. S/he was having a nice little paddle in a drainage ditch while mom and pop watched with find anxiety.

Lest you worry that I have forgotten my crafty promises, here is photographic evidence of knitting.
Heide, which branch of the military is he in?

6 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    OMG! I just coughed up part of a lung from laughing so hard. My dh even wandered over from his WOW game to see what all the fuss was about. The blue balls are an especially nice touch. He's in the Air National Guard. This is really, really, really funny.

     
  • At 12:48 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    OMG OMG OMG... What was the rest of the post about? I can't remember...

     
  • At 9:21 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Ack!

     
  • At 5:41 AM , Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

    Wow, that's teeny. Cute, but teeny. ;)

     
  • At 5:13 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    OMG!! Blue?!

     
  • At 11:06 AM , Blogger The Fibers of Life said...

    I must admit it took me a minute to register what I was looking at and then....I laughed and laughed and laughed. How in the world are you soooo clever. I mean...did you use a pattern or....model???? You sly crafty bitch! I say in the most loving way!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home