Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, February 12, 2009

O, O, O, O O

Willow, at Willow's Cottage, gave me a fun meme. Her husband, the Professor, picked a letter for me and I get to illustrate it. Willow's letter was W, as it turns out and she did a splendind job of illustrating.

My letter, is - O. As in olives, and other oils.

Omniscient orangutans.

Odd off-color Oranges

Ova (from aurucana chickens)

Opals and (the black beads) obsidian.

Object d'Arte - every kitty is an object of art. Just ask them.

Oxidation

Ogees? NO, I don't believe those areogees. Just ornaments on the architecture


Otter

There are also orcas, Orville Reddnbacher's popcorn, osts, oats, and ooblick, none of which I have been able to photograph. Consider the ordinary ostrich, old owls, and the ongoing obstreterousness of the local two year old.

The snow, by the way, is gone, and the Harlot has not yet offered me a pair of socks.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Oh, Only the mOst awesOme O wOrds!

     
  • At 8:10 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Today's message was brought to you by the letter "O", and a wonderful message it was!

     
  • At 10:22 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    Outstanding objects for your O search!

     
  • At 10:25 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Allow me to give you an Ovation! (And to ogle the Otters-- their fur is just Opulent!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home