Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Things that make me laugh out loud

1. Crows on ice.
2. Cats confronting DH's new tiny remote-control helicopter.
3. Dogs on ice.
4. Cranky geese dealing with small yappy dogs. (wish I could get away with chasing those rat-dogs while hissing and flapping my wings!)
5. Squirrels on ice. WaHooo!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Me thinks you've been out walking around a pond or lake...

     
  • At 7:05 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    I sense a theme here! Sounds like your ice might be melting in the coming days so enjoy your entertainments while you can.

     
  • At 11:46 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    hee hee... add in a little vodka on ice, and I bet it's all TWICE as nice!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home