Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, September 12, 2008

Off to TKGA

The Knitting Guild of America is holding its annual do here in Portland and I am going to go. I intended to go yesterday (sorry Linda. I really intended to) but all the pick up and put away of returning from a trip just sucked me in, and it was 4 PM before I knew it. But today, I'm off. Yes, the floors still look like Ghenghis Khan ran his horde through here with yaks and ponies and all. And I can still sweep, mop, and vaccuume when I get back. I'm not taking any classes, and I'm not going to do much shopping, but I can look my eyes full and get ideas to tuck into the back of my curly little mind. Photos, perhaps, when I get back. Hope your Friday is fun!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM , Blogger Janette said...

    Oh have a fabulous time Roxie. So wish I were there, I'd surely join you!

     
  • At 6:44 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Enjoy the endless possibilities your fertile mind will create :-)

     
  • At 7:45 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    Little shopping? Really? Man, I wish I had you around when I go to 'lollyshops' (ie LYS and haberdasheries). At a show like TKGA I'd go a little nutso!

     
  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Wow! Definitely enjoy your visit!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home