Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A few more samples done

So the tencel lace swatch is done, clipped, and fringed. It's not quite perfect yet, but it it'll look better when it's blocked - right?


And here's a bamboo neckpiece with beads. Actually, it's not bad-looking. And the red one I started looks really great! They go fast in spite of dinking with the beads.

And how about those sweet buns over by the pastry case? Happy Wednesday!

I asked the fellow if I could take his picture because he had such a lovley bottom. He blushed and flustered and said yes. Then he asked what I was going to do with it. I told him I would post it on my blog for Ass Watch Wednesday. "You're funny!" He said, in a bemused and uncomfortable way, and took himself away. But he did make those bike shorts look good.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    hee hee--I was doing water aerobics today, and the instructor told us to put our hands on our asses--except she called them 'cupcakes'.

    Nice cupcakes!

    (And lovely knitting, Roxie--the beaded scarf is tres elegant!)

     
  • At 9:18 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    You naughty critter, you. Love those samples, especially the first one. What's the yarn? It reminds me that I should get out that hand-dyed I was going to make into socks, and see if I can get a little past the first toe.

     
  • At 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OMG! Only YOU would have the croissants to ask a man to take his bottom photo! (And, of course, he says yes!!!)
    Nice shot, too. ;)

     
  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger Denise said...

    LOL - too funny! A bit of retribution (in the nicest possible way) for all the endless years of women being objectified ;)

     
  • At 1:22 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    More awesome knitting. You rock!

     
  • At 2:11 PM , Blogger the boogeyman's wife said...

    the lace does look good, but your butt story had me dying (laughing of course!). i can just imagine if someone wanted to take a shot of my buns....awkward! you go, you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home