Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, May 12, 2008

gosling parade


Isn't this just the epitome of spring? I should have saved it for ass-watch Wednesday since all we see are feathered butts. Oh, and blooming azalea. (that's the pink bushes on the right.)
I've been having trouble getting onto the wireless connection lately. Sundays are often difficult for me to get on, so I think it may be a function of too much traffic. Is this truely possible, or is it just a superstition of mine?
Anyhow, I'm feeling guilty as if I owe someone a letter. I've been reading on the desktop, but we have too much security to post photos onto Blogger. So, I've been taking in and not giving anything out lately. Not there's a bunch to tell you about. Except . . .
Sunday, we went to see Iron Man. Wahhhoooo! Funny, action-filled, predictable, sexy, and the good guys win. Yayyyy! Escapism and entertainment and a great way to spend an afternoon!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    I LOVE Ironman! He was always one of my favorite Marvel comicbook heros. And I must say, Robert Downey Jr. makes a STRAPPING Tony Stark. My mom says he's not really a superhero, but I disagree.

    And geese are a sign of spring for us, so even if they poop everywhere I like seeing them every year. Though they're fall for you, I suppose?

     
  • At 11:06 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Cool! I love gosling butts, but I haven't had a chance to see Iron Man yet, so I'm jealous:-)

     
  • At 7:58 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    I loved Ironman, too! Especially those early-testing scenes. hee hee

     
  • At 3:30 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I've been busy and busier and more than a little stressed recently so I hadn't been by to read or say hi, either. I don't know about high volume on Sundays. Maybe DH just sabotages the internet on that day so you'll pay more attention to him.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home