Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

All that ammunition . . .

. . . and no idea what to shoot. I proctored another test today, and one of the highschool girls had the most beautiful breasts - the size of grapefruits and so darn high! She was wearing a skinny little tank top, and all the guys were drooling but trying so hard to be cool. So the test started, she propped the girls up on top of the desk, and kind of slumped over, really focusing on her test book. Her tank was gaping here and binding there and the boobs were straining to get out. You could almost hear them squirming and wriggling. The poor young fellow sitting next to her nearly dislocated his eyeballs, trying to look sideways without actually turning his head and staring. I almost laughed out loud. How do male teachers survive? Especially when she clearly has no idea whatsoever of the effect. She could wear a sweatshirt and still have the guys rolling at her feet. The tank top was similar to going hunting for sparrows and using an m-16 machine gun. Wayyy too much firepower! You get older, you start to run out of ammunition, you pick your targets and improve your aim. (I still have wit, a great smile, and good bones. I'd be better off in the seniors hunting season if I could cook and play cribbage.)

4 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger Bells said...

    We have a girl in our office who meets that same description and I don't think she has a clue!

     
  • At 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Proctored? That's not the same as a proctologist. Right?
    Nwahahahahaha!

     
  • At 7:36 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    ha ha ha... actually, you should hear the male teachers at our school--they're TERRIFIED of those innocent grapefruites...they're the BIGGEST proponents of the dress code, and if they could, they'd whip out a gold cross and wish them into dust if the damn things get too close.

     
  • At 5:05 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    H.I. often doesn't know where to look during his lectures. He told me that he once spent an entire lecture staring at the back wall as there was no sector of the auditorium that didn't have white crescents of boobs signalling him. Tutorial classes are even worse.

    Having such fun looking through all your posts. We're down to one computer and H.I. is using it to write a paper so, there goes internet time : ( Having a blast catching up with your posts, though. LOVE that mid-week getaway. Man, we need one of those!

    I once had a rock squirrel climb my pants to get to food I was eating. I reacted instinctively by quickly picking it off my leg a gently tossing it away. I didn't think anything about rabies and everyone around me had much enjoyment filling me in on rabies and animal bites. Didn't have much effect on the rock squirrel - it just stood on it's hind legs and chittered at me in an outraged manner.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home