Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

pay it forward

I'm in the game, too!

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

In fact, if you want to play, and haven't been able to get to a blog in time to sign in, if you ask nicely, I may take more than three joiners. And handmade poetry counts, Linda.

I'm having trouble focusing. Too many things to do and I don't know where to start, so first I make a list. And the first thing I put on the list is, "Make List." That gives me something to cross off right away and starts me off with a nice sense of accomplishment.

I thought I had one more day free in this week. silly me - I forgot about the 6 hour day of Tax board tests. Good time to knit, not so good for baking, packing, cleaning the house, doing laundry, shopping for those last-minute gifts . . . And I'm a week behind normal for my christmas cards.

So, much as I would loooove to stay and chat, I'll catch you all on the flip flop!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    I'd sign up if I hadn't already.

    Almost a month to go and it's already feeling like holiday crunch time, isn't it?

     
  • At 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    When I lived in a dorm at college, the girl across the hall was a list maker. Each one ended, make tomorrow's list.
    40+ years later, I wonder if her memory is any better than mine...

     
  • At 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What the heck. I think it would be GREAT fun to make some things (aside from poetry, even!)-- as long as I have enough time -- and I have a blog. What else do I need? This actually sounds like a lot of fun in the paying it forward department!

     
  • At 4:00 AM , Blogger Kate said...

    Not for me at the moment; paying it forward would certainly end up paying backwards. (Or possibly sidewards?) But I hope you have fun with this : )

    The thing with that photo of Til is that it only shows the bottom half of the cot - there's just as much out of the frame!

     
  • At 7:41 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    I'd love to BUT, I just can't this year. Too much going on and too many stresses, mostly from having to take the CTEL exam on Dec 8. Will you please come down and administer the test so when I walk in to the examining room, I'll see a friendly face? Please? And bring knitting to slip to me when I start to hyperventilate.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home