Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, August 16, 2007

and now a few photos


The log cabin pattern lends added interest to Dave's yarn. Wish I could get the colors to0 show as rich and luscious as they really are.












Here's the sock yarn Bamboo and nylon. I'm not sure what it wants to be yet.













playing with the letters.



A is for adit- an opening.








L is for legendary.

What the "l?" I'll pose heroically.

OK, Back to the loom. Tally ho!

8 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Wow--that log cabin pattern looks really amazing... dare I ask what the F will stand for? (Fantastic, anyone?)

     
  • At 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ROFL on the letter poses! Honestly, where is a talent scout when you need one?

    The runner and the sock yarn are both stunning! Not really my colors in the sock yarn, but it still looks wonderful. And the runner... Yowsa, between you and Dave, what a collaboration. The yarn has a beautiful shimmer, and the log cabin texture is amazing combined with the color changes!

     
  • At 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The sock yarn is beautiful. It reminds me of a spring sunrise. I don't know enough about weaving to comment on the other thing except to say I wish I could see it in person.

     
  • At 10:49 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    The weaving is beautiful! I love it.
    The photos? Only Roxie!

     
  • At 4:26 AM , Blogger Denise said...

    Wow, your weaving is just mind-blowing. I am totally in awe!

    Love the letter poses, LOL :)

     
  • At 6:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WOW! That weaving is looking fantastic. And it's really mine? WOW!
    And the letters are so YOU. It wouldn't have the same impact with anyone else.

     
  • At 7:09 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    Wonderful weaving. Love the colors in that and the sock yarn!

     
  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    OMG, I love that Log Cabin! Must learn to weave in my copious free time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home