Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, August 10, 2007

Blogger still won't take my pictures

I have some adorable shots of little girls dressed as various Disney princesses. (Do they make those costumes in women's size 1 X? I would wear it. Honest. I would tromp all over the place as a portly Jasmine or a substantial Snow White or a buxom Belle or a zaftig Cinderella. And I would enjoy the hell out of it!) Blogger won't let me post pictures today either. Very frustrating.

I also have almost finished the silk tuxedo vest for DH and there is enough yarn left over to make a sleeveless shell for me. Photos of these will be forthcoming when the blogger gods are sufficiently propitiated.

I spent three hours yesterday catching up on blogs and e-mails and I'm still not done. Has everyone gone to Norma's blog and voted for Ryan? Knit-bloggers are mighty, and we should use our power for good. And the heedless lad has volunteered to model for us. Anything knitted. Willy warmers will be a dime a dozen. I have to think of something truely exotic.

Also, I took a few minutes to weave on Dave's table runner. Photos to come when the blasted technology sets us free.

The suitcase is unpacked. Laundry is well started. But the kitties left me a wonderful surprise and I still haven't gotten it entirely cleaned up. The tiny darlings knocked over the paper shredder, got into the bin, and strewed paper shreds hither and yon with frantic abandon. There are drifts of shreds under the desk. There are piles of shreds co-habiting with the dustbunnies in corners. Shreds have bonded with the carpet and may need to be extracted by hand, one at a time. And I am frankly afraid to lie on my belly and look under the sofa. Bills to pay, litter boxes to clean, and life goes on whether I'm ready for it or not. Well, it's a splendid sunny day, and I'm going to get a haircut, so I'd better get my rear in gear, here.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Isn't is awful how much your bloglines can get backed up when you don't read for a few days? Welcomeback!
    And, yay, it's done! It's Done!

     
  • At 11:55 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    welcome home! wow, those kitties are amazing. all that in just three days! over at my deb's blog, she announced that her Hobbes has learned to OPEN THE SLIDING SCREEN DOOR. bloody smart but bloody dangerous.

     
  • At 1:25 PM , Blogger Bells said...

    bad bad blogger. I had the same problem last weekend. Must be something to do with wanting to post trip photos. That's when it happened to me too.

    Sounds like a marvellous time away. I agree wholeheartedly with the refrigerator line in the last post. I never hear anything beyond "take the next left..." After that it might as well be said in Chinese.

     
  • At 2:02 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I'm w/bells--bad bad blogger--and silly kitties... killing perfectly good shredded paper like that instead of letting it mate in the wild as is only proper...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home