Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, June 23, 2007

I've been interviewed

Dave Daniels http://www.cabincove.com/did an on-line interview about my book, Sanna, Sorceress Apprentice. I am just soaring with excitement! He is such a wonderful guy and dyes such gorgeous yarn! During the interview, I forgot to mention that the book includes a pattern for self-heating mittens. And if anyone from Canada wants to buy a book, they can send $16 direct to me and I will eat the shipping cost.

Off to walk with DH before breakfast. Diet and exercise are good for diabetes control AND for weight loss. (I''m down 16 pounds since I started with Weight Watchers!!) Then he's off for breakfast wit th boys, and I off for mischief and excitement. More later!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM , Blogger Flea-Bites said...

    How exciting - I'll try to find it tomorrow and listen in. I've finished reading the Sorceress Apprentice (up 'til 2am last night!) and I really enjoyed it. I love the strong young woman who wants a career! You're a good writer- I'm a nitpicky reader (of other people's writing!) and I didn't have to get my red pencil out. I think the biggest Little Flea would enjoy it - and I saw her today but forgot to give it to her, in all the confusion. When I do, I'll give you her feedback too.

     
  • At 7:05 AM , Blogger Flea-Bites said...

    I just found the interview, Roxie. I was interested to see that you wrote it for 15 year old girls - now I'm sure my granddaughter would enjoy it although she's only 11. She's just at that age when a love interest would appeal, and there is nothing in it that I wouldn't be comfortable with her reading. How about the young woman who starred in Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events"? I could see her as Sanna. When the 11 year old Flea and I saw that about 18 months ago, she came out and held her heart and said "I'm in love - Klaus, Klaus." ( the young man who played the male lead). But he's not old enough to play the handsome Prince. What fun - has your agent tried to get a producer interested in it?

     
  • At 12:29 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Yay on the 16 lbs...I haven't been since I got sick...next week, it's back on the wagon for me!

    Congrats on the interview! I'm so excited for you--that's huge! I expect your numbers to jump, and you can watch them climb!

     
  • At 3:29 AM , Blogger Denise said...

    Congratulations on the interview - how seriously exciting!

    I really must get a copy for my daughter (who is nearly 16 and a mad knitting / spinning girl too).

     
  • At 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations on both interview and the weight loss! Exciting indeed - are you still bouncing? [g]

    And just had a thought. I wonder if libraries would be interested? You ever talk to your local? My mom worked as a librarian for several years in the Portland system, and I remember how they were always on the search for good juvenile and YA books...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home