Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, June 22, 2007

Blogger was bad



Blogger was bad and wouldn't let me on this morning. Just a quick post to stay in touch before DH drags me off for our Friday night date.


Wanietta, the fastest knitter in North America (Whatswaniettaknittingtoday.blogspot.com) had a contest and I won two skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn in Cranberry. omigawd this will make wonderful socks! I can see them with cables, and contrast-colored toes and heels to accomodate the cable take-up. But look, if you will, at how well this color works in my living room. Isn't it just about the most perfect color match you ever wanted? We are not throw-pillow people. What else could I do to keep this lovely yarn on view and enhancing our living area? Aside from putting it in a basket and petting it often, that is.


Meanwhile, the current knitting project - the turquoise sweater is almost done in the back. Yayyyy!!!



Catch you on the flip-flop!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    How romantic!

    That yarn looks yummy.

     
  • At 12:28 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Soo pretty...and Lorna's laces is such a dream to work with!!! I'd say you're knitting up a lot of joy there, Roxie!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home