Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, May 19, 2007

before the party

Here are a few table settings for my virtual guests







The cat-tail mug forLucia.













A close-up of the tea-cloth for Pat K who loves linens.










Some blue willow(and dragons) for Willow who loves blue.














Grandma Flea likes her tea in a mug, so here's a blue one.











Warrior Knitter will soar like a bird in her sailboat. Blue-winged wonders for her place.
















The party will of course be a success because inspector Fly has given it his sniff of approval.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    You set a creative and imaginative table with your wonderful place settings and whimsical virtual place cards. I lift my tea cup and needles (sock attached) in a toast to our marvelous hostess.

     
  • At 7:41 PM , Blogger Flea-Bites said...

    I love the blue and white settings - I can hardly wait to sit down for the virtual knitting party with you - I think I'll bring my unfinished socks with me because they are blue too! Don't worry too much about the housecleaning - we come for the friendship and will feel right at home.

     
  • At 9:13 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Love the cutwork. You sure know how to please a girl.

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    but of course-- if the cat didn't give it his gimlet eye, you wouldn't have such exacting standards to live up too...

    seriously--it all looks lovely...

     
  • At 7:26 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I left my laptop at home in the flurry to get out the door on the way to the beach house. So I missed the tea party. See me pouting with my lower lip pushed waaaayyy out. Glad you all had a wonderful time. And greetings to Tamara and her biscotti!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home