Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, March 03, 2007

This party is SOOO much fun


Cathy said she wouldn't be able to come this far, but hey. virtual parties are as close as your computer. Here's a rose red cup and some tasty chai tea.











Paul didn't RSVP, but I set a place for him anyway. The cup is a gift to me from Oz-tralia.

Paul is probably in production with the play he's directing, and who has time for a party till that's done?











Dave didn't RSVP either, but we all know how busy he's been what with the new job and all that gorgeous Cabin Cove yarn he's been dying.

A white cat on his cup - not Lulu by any means, but then, she's one of a kind!









Just in case some one else would like to join, well come on down and try the mystery tea!













Here's my cuppa today. Murchies Empress Afternoon blend, and the thinnest cup I have ever handled. Amazing that it got here from China completely undamaged. And then there's this beautiful Lorna's Laces that showed up in our mailbox with no name, no hints, no idea who might have sent it to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you, whoever you are!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    What a beautiful spread, Roxie--thank you for such a wonderful party... (I'm showing Bryar the pictures right now--as a child who loved Tea parties, she's enchanted.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home