Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, March 03, 2007

This party is SO much fun!

Willow asked for Earl Grey in a rose-patterned cup. DH got the cup for me at an estate sale, and the plate is one my mother fgave me from her collection. (Mom likes mixing her china, too.)











Margene didn't care which cup, so I chose the one that has a Geisha portrait embossed in white porcelain in the bottom. You have to hold the cup up to the light and look at the bottom carefully and there she is, serenely smiling.









The outside of the cup is pink orchids on a blue and white ground. Hope you like Celestial Seasonings tea, Margene















Lucia wanted ginger tea in the cup with the multi-colored cats. I bet it's that awesome one designed by Laurel Burch! I don't have it, but this one is rather clever, don't you think?










Linda G wanted white tea in a pure black cup. I had the tea. Will the hand-painted magnolias be acceptable decoration on the black cup?










Pat said she couldn't come, because it's also her husband's birthday on March 4th. Well, heck, just invite him along. I even made a cake and set the table so they could share.
Tim said he'd like to come. I chose a cup that makes me think of wisemen, because he looked so wizard in his farceeing hat! Note the chocolate chips on the white cupcake. Closest I could get to a white chocolate chip muffin.
For more party, see the next / past post

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Oh my! This party is so much fun. The tea is wonderful, dear Roxie, and the cupcakes are delicious! Thank you so much for inviting me!

     
  • At 6:23 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Thank you for inviting us both! The cake looks yummy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home