Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Farceeing as it should be worn


This is Mr. Tim who designed and requested the farceeing hat and procured the PLASTIC eyes for it. This picture makes my heart happy!













This is the progress on the Shut Up and Knit It vest (maybe a sweater) Henceforth to be known as SU&KI vest. Oh boy, aren't those colors having fun together? Dave dyes delightfully!!

I'm going to duplicate stitch the diagonal lines through the middle of the diamonds. Too fiddly to carry them and knit it. Argyle is about the top of my fiddly tolerance meter.

I have found that if I cover the flash with my finger, it pinks up the reds quite nicely. Not perfect, but it helps.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    You and Dave do good work.

     
  • At 2:40 PM , Blogger Cookie said...

    Cool hat!

    Love the vest/maybe a sweater!

     
  • At 5:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Now that is a true wizard in his cap. I can see this in your next book...
    PRETTY knitting you've got going on.

     
  • At 6:44 AM , Blogger Norma said...

    That photo just fills me with glee. He is PERFECT for that hat!

     
  • At 8:42 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Didn't I see 'Tim' on The Holy Grail? With that wonderful hat, I should have! He looks like a terribly fun person!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home