Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, December 30, 2006

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Six geezers lying,
five old things,
four falling birds,
three wrench sets,
two purple gloves
and a jet flying over a tree.

Neatly bringing in a shot of the Saturday sky as well.

I have had such fun in blogland this year. All thanks and good wishes to my on-line pals. You have brought me much joy and company.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Roxi

    We've had a great year with you too. Wishing you a fabulous and successful 2007. Janette xx

     
  • At 2:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy New Year to you and your DH. I've also enjoyed getting to know you over this past year.

     
  • At 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Right backatcha, Roxie-- in fact, sweetheart, meeting you in blogland is one of my non-baby highlights:-)

     
  • At 6:02 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Happy New Year, Roxie! Even having "known" you all these years, I've still gotten to know you better via your blog. (Among other things, it's great finally to have a good picture of the Mr.!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home