Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

On the third day of Christmas

my true love gave to me, three wrench sets,
two purple gloves, and a partridge in a spare tree.

Today's knitting: the second sock of the pair to motivate cousin L. Sock one is warm and wooly and pretty in pink. Sock two will be knitted and held hostage. Give us details, or I'll BOIL THE SOCK! Mmwahahaha!

Blackjack is back from the vet with a snazzy new splint. They took xrays and blood tests. Results today. He is gimping around more easily every day, and purring quite a lot when being petted, hand fed, and cooed over. Mostly, he curls up on the down comforter in the bedroom and practices his power napping.

I have requests for pop-up paws. Oh dear (back of wrist held to forehead in a Little Nell sort of pose) I'll have to go shopping for yarn! See the dust? This is what remains of Roxie's goodbye today! CHAAAARGE!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh you evil thing you...there's not much I wouldn't give up for warm socks...(I've got a draft hitting my feet right now that would freeze the nads off snow-cricket...) I'm glad Blackjack is feeling better... I bet he's milking the attention for all he can get!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home