Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Delirium

Circ du Soleil is coming to town with their show "Delirium." (all spelling is approximate on this) and DH surprised me last night with tickets. We are going on Friday night and I am so excited I could just squeee! Color and sound and motion and sensory overload. Wahhh hoo!

I didn't get to spin yesterday. Only 800 words on the novel. But they were good words. Today's big project is bathing cats before we squeeze on the Advantage. I can hardly wait! The boys have been SOOO cuddly this morning. Candy already knows something is up, and has hidden. Female intuition I guess.

I'm almost packed for the cruise. Only two weeks to go!

Knitting? Still picking away at the silk sweater and carrying the hot sunshine hat. the end is in sight, but it's sure a long way away. And so many things I want to start. . .

4 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I've watched some of their performances on DVD - I hope that you enjoy a live performance as much!!

     
  • At 1:44 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    800 words in one day sounds pretty good to me. That may be because I haven't had a truly evil deadline lately.

    Good luck with the cats and the knitting. I wish you were coming to Rhinebeck, but I do look forward to your trip reports.

     
  • At 3:08 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Gods...bathing cats has got to be # one on the masochistic pastimes list...may Goddess be with you...

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Ugh, fleas, we've been there before too. Luckily out here fleas aren't a particular problem for us. And the cats stay inside anyways. I'm certainly looking forward to your cruise commentaries. And guess who bought a pound of roving today!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home