Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, September 29, 2006

Last Friday in September

Two days have passed without another jaybird sighting in the parking lot. DH has suggested that the guy may have ridden his motorcycle from a graveyard shift job and wanted to change clothes before his early-morning class in the automotive department. Maybe his truck is fixed by now and he can change in private. But I'm still looking . . .

I checked with my boss this morning to see if she minded me knitting at the desk when things are slow. Not a problem at all!! Evidently, the head of the horticulture department is a constant knitter and takes it to all meetings, functions, etc. So KIP is well established on campus. Yayyyy!!! The mittens are done, the hat is onto the decreases and beguiles the slow spells at the front desk. I LOVE this alpaca blend! So soft and warm!

This morning I had my very first newspaper interview. (Is a telephone interview the equavalent of phone sex?) The reporter was gentle with me since it was my first time. Actually, she made it quite enjoyable. The article will come out on Wednesday in the Nugget News. It's online if you wanna check it out.

(omigawad I am just so special I could wet myself!)

4 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger roxie said...

    Here's the Nugget link.

    http://www.nuggetnews.com/

     
  • At 1:22 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    What alpaca blend??

     
  • At 5:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great news that you can knit when it's slow. Wish I cold get away with that. And alpaca is wonderful to knit with.
    Looking forward to reading the article. (Please post again when it hits, as a reminder. I have advanced CRS...)

     
  • At 9:37 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I'm so excited for you... I promise, if I got a newspaper article, you couldn't fit my head on my blog...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home