Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

September morn

It was so chilly this morning that I could see my breath in the air as I walked in from the far end of the parking lot. (I park at the far end 1.to force myself to get some exercise. 2. because I can always find parking 3. because I can always find my car 4. because the local smash and grab artists are too dead-butt lazy to walk that far out, so cars in the end of the lot are less likely to be vandalized.) As I was strolling along, my eye was caught by a movement to the side. I looked, and saw a man changing clothes between cars. He stepped from jeans to shorts without the buffer of underwear. I saw the full monty. I did a classic double take, unable to believe my eyes, and like an automaton, I continued walking. Yep, he really was nekkid.

I told campus security just to be on the safe side. I mean, the guy WAS mostly screened between the cars, and it WAS early in the AM and no one was around really. It's not like he was romping around campus flagging down cheerleaders or anything. But he could have stepped into a restroom or a locker room. Maybe he was too lazy to walk that far. Maybe he was in a hurry. Maybe he had just spilled a sticky carmel latte in his lap. And maybe it's that primal attraction to nature in the raw that has men whizzing into the bushes at barbeques when the wives have all gone into the house.

But if I see him exposing himself again, I'm going to yell at him. I'm going to channel my inner granny and scold him for showing his peepee. My inner granny is a fierce and righteous old broad. She'll fix him!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's a little freaky, for sure. Um, did he arrive in a VEHICLE? My first instinct would be to change IN the vehicle. Ok, who am I kidding, IF I did jog, I'd aybe have them on under my jeans, or show up in the shorts and change to jeans in the restroom. I dunno, it warranted mentioning to security. Next time, keep you camera handy, though. You know, just in case...

     
  • At 5:39 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Geez, you must live right. I haven't seen a naked man in the wild since... never mind.

     
  • At 10:15 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    (I'm going to quote back at you, since I loved the Quigley Down Under quote...)

    "What in the Sam Hill are you doin'?"

    Yup... To Kill a Mockingbird just became To Kill a Pee-pee bird...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home