Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, July 07, 2006

The struggle goes on

How many programers does it take to change a lightbulb? None. That's a hardware problem.

I'm still trying to scan a picture for the blog, and still failing. It may be a problem with the hardware. It may be a problem with the live-ware (me.)It may be a blogspot problem (They did send a message apologizing for being unable to upload my picture and said their engineers are working on it.) So, since it's another pretty day, I think I will just go for a walk instead (Quick, alert the media. This sounds like Roxie is going to take exercise!)

The galleys and the cover for the book have been approved. Now they send the manuscript to the printers and soon I will have a prototype in my hand to give the final once over, and if I approve of it then, we are into production! How exciting!! Know anyone who would like to read a neat book about magic and knitting and romance and adventure and teenage girls learning about life?

If I could scan a picture onto the blog, I would scan the fifteen-mile-an-hour socks to show them off. Finished just before bed time!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope you get pictures up soon, because I would love to see your fiber work.

    It must be so exciting, having your book almost done.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home