Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, July 06, 2006

fiber stuff.

While the computer was being dyspeptic, I spun and plied 27 skeins of wool yarn. I may have to store it in the canned goods cuppboard.

On the road, I turned the heels of the fast foot socks and am well along the foot toward the toe decreases. I LOVE doing both socks at once! I do NOT love working with Lopi Lite, but it DOES make a thick, wooly winter sock. Soon as those socks are done, I'll finish the white sweater, and then start some sweaters for Roumanian orphans.

I wore the LOUD sweater on the beach. Many people stared at it. Some remarked on it. No one said it was pretty. That just makes me love it all the more. And it did yeoman work keeping me warm!! Good sweater. Good sweater!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home