Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, August 04, 2017

I haven't seen everything yet

In line at the grocery store yesterday. The gal behind me had a tiny bottle and a box of kitten supplement formula. The clerk said, "You must have new kitties?" The gal behind me smiled and said, "Bunnies." then she pulled down the neck of her t-shirt revealing quite a lot of creamy cleavage, stuffed with three tiny baby bunnies each about 3 inches long. "It's like an incubator for them. The mother tried to kill them, so I have to keep them warm." I never expected to see a bosom full of baby bunnies in the check-out line. I'm
67 years old, and there are still new things to see!


Things I should have expected to see.  Getting out my knitting to send to the state fair.  Put it down on the table and turned around to get a box.  Just that fast, it has been claimed.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM , Anonymous Janette said...

    Best of luck at the State Fair!
    You know everything is better with a kitty :)

     
  • At 5:29 PM , Blogger roxie said...

    So true!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home