Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, June 26, 2015

Walkies

It's supposed to get up to 100 degrees today, so I got out at 7AM for my walk.  Mornings are so GLORIOUS!

 I came to a place where I had to make a choice.  Climb the stairs, or follow the path.  Which would you have done?  


Kyle and I have been joking about the exotic animals in the neighborhood.  Today, I spotted an enormous coppercockasaurus.  At least four feet tall!


Talking about monsters, I finished a pair of slippers for Kat, my niece-in-law.  It's what she asked for.

So I have hung the laundry on the drying rack outside (Why run the dryer when Mother Nature will do it for you?)  and I have blogged.  Now to fix a cup of strong tea and get back to editing proofs.  Whenever someone in our writing group gets something published, she has to being chocolate.  Hershey's Kisses, or mini Dove bars? Which should I bring?



5 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Those slippers are beautifully fun. love them.

     
  • At 7:23 AM , Blogger Delighted Hands said...

    Nice morning routine!
    I'd go up the stairs...
    and bring Dove chocolates!

     
  • At 5:02 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    You didn't say which way you went! Now I'm stuck picturing you going both ways.

     
  • At 5:28 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I would take the path. I love paths through trees. "the road goes ever ever on...."

    We had a relatively cool weekend but lots of rain came with it. Today is about as perfect a day as you could ask for and I will be inside for most of it. No complaints, just envious of the mailman today.

     
  • At 4:16 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    That is a large cock!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home