Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, November 15, 2013

Lightly scheduled day

On Thursday we got sucked into a time-share session.  It started with a free buffet breakfast which was actually quite tasty.  Then two hours with a salesman who finally  accepted that we really were there only for the bribes and had no interest in buying a one fifty-second share in a condo in Hawaii.  They gave us American Express cards loaded with 125 dollars to compensate us for our time.  How much profit do they make on these things if they can spend that much on advertising?

So then, we had the rest of the day free.  What to do, what to do?

We went to the zoo!

White-handed gibbon playing on his jungle gym.






Galapagos tortoise racing across the enclosure.  Carrots and  cabbage have just been dumped at the far end.
Girraps.  I love girraps!
And, because I have missed so many ass-watch Wednesdays, . . . an insolent zebra.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM , Blogger Delighted Hands said...

    I sat through one such 'talk' and no incentive will induce me to do that again! lol Love visiting the zoo!

     
  • At 3:32 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    At least the stripes in that direction are thinning and her ass does not look huge!

     
  • At 12:00 PM , Anonymous benita said...

    Talk to the butt zebra cracks me up.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home