Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, November 04, 2013

We have arrived

We are in a condo in the town of Poipu on the island of Kauai in the state of Hawaii.  Paradise!
This is the view from the Costco parking lot.
Our road took us through a tree tunnel - magic - just magic.  The late afternoon light was transcendent.
 After several wrong turns and a few confusions, we found the unit and opened the door.  Here's the view from the lanai.
Yes, the Pacific is just a short walk down the driveway!

We are here with Kyle's sister and her Harry.  This is going to be a splendid week!

And by the way, all you burglars, the neighbor's rotweiler is keeping an eye on our home in Portland and dear Rose is checking in on the kitties on a regular basis.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home