Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, August 12, 2013

The letter K

Kenekes Barbecue on Oahu.  DonnaLee had knitted me a pair of socks, and I couldn't take Donna Lee with me, but I took the socks and they had a wonderful time in Hawaii.

Kenekes is awesome food!
 Kink radio station Kiosk at the Portland Bridge Pedal
Knees.
 Kyle, my darling husband, the man who hung the moon and can fix a rainy day.
 Kick
 K-9s
Keen shoes -great comfy athletic shoes.  Not girly shoes, but good shoes.
 Kadota Figs.  Yum  Love figs!!
Kitty.  There were lots of Kitty photos.  I could have done an all kitty post.  Ben likes nesting in my yarn baskets.
Kiss

7 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Keen photos, I like the kitty and the Kiss the best.
    I'm surprised you missed knot, knitters know knots.

     
  • At 8:33 AM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    Great K post. I love Keen shoes! You're right...Not girly but very comfy and durable. Great kiss photo.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Anonymous Sandy O" said...

    I wanted to photography my husband's Knobby Knees with his Knickers, but he wouldn't Kooperate. Looks like you had a good time! Fun fun pictures!!

     
  • At 5:00 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    I'm sure Donna Lee would have rather been in Hawaii verses the socks.

     
  • At 5:16 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    These are great K photos! You have a good eye for these.

     
  • At 5:52 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Awwww! I love the kiss at the end! You live an enchanted life.

     
  • At 8:33 AM , Anonymous Judy S said...

    You photographed some amazing K's! LOVE LOVE LOVE the knees!!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home