Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, August 05, 2013

The letter J

A Big Johnson t-shirt.  I've seen Big Johnson t-shirts featuring fishing rods, boats, cars, guns, really anything guys can equate with, well, their masculinity.


 Juice
 Johns
 Jalopy
Jeans on senior, junior and juvenile
Junipers











This just in - a Jeep!  WWII vintage with all original parts.  My neighbor restores vintage military equipment, and very kindly pulled this out of the garage for me.  Can  you believe?  This Jeep is older than I am!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    You're quick! I just started working on my J's this morning. And, as always, what you've come up with is unexpected and fun! Great job, Roxie!

     
  • At 6:02 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    You never fail to amaze!! I'll get mine up tomorrow.

     
  • At 11:33 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    This is the first time I have ever seen one of those t-shirts.
    The jeep--many men would drool over it!

     
  • At 4:52 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    That jeep would thrill Pk. He worked on restoring vintage air planes. Anything old (guess that's why he likes me?) interests him. His father's day gift was a 130 year old handsaw.

     
  • At 5:12 AM , Blogger Delighted Hands said...

    I thought of Juniper but I don't have any! The jeep is pretty cool!

     
  • At 5:20 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Haven't seen the Big Johnson shirts. Our area has Big Dog ones. (I think, maybe that was ten years ago.)

     
  • At 7:47 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Oh wow! My dad would have a cargasm!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home