Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Surely I am among the most fortunate of women! DH made cinnamon rolls on Sunday!  Oh  My Gosh!  Bliss, bliss, bliss by the mouthful.  What is better than the smell of cinnamon rolls in the oven?  Well, the taste of warm cinnamon rolls in the mouth, of course!


So I was crossing the Sellwood bridge and saw this.  Does it say "Condom?"  Interesting name for an extension crane.
I sent a fish hat to my niece.  Her daughters and husband got into fights over who gets to wear it next.  Obvious Christmas presents on the needles, now.  First off - the pink one.  I had trouble getting the eyes straight  -  so, instead of a wall-eye pike, it's a cock-eyed pike.

It's a great way to use up those bits and bobs.  Top picture is most accurate colors, bottom picture shows the patterning.

Next, a blue fish for a young lady.  then, a brown/grey fish for the husband.  I might use some fun fur in the grey fish.  Because I can.



6 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM , Blogger sophanne said...

    That, by far, is my most favoritest fish hat yet. If your dh and my dh got together, we'd have cinnamon rolls for breakfast and deli style sandwiches for lunch! That would be awesome.

     
  • At 9:35 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Nice pattern on your fish, it really looks cool.

     
  • At 10:44 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Cute hats. The crane should say CONDON. That is a well known maker of cranes. I know as my dad used to operate cranes.

     
  • At 4:21 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    When you starting knitting these fish hats, did you ever dream they'd become so popular?

     
  • At 5:15 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    The hat turned out great!

     
  • At 10:25 PM , Anonymous Patricia Lichen said...

    Oooh, love the pattern on the pinkie!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home