Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, November 10, 2012

November tea

It's the second Saturday again.  Red velvet cupcakes, orange butterballs, almond puff, dried fruit (mango, papaya and pineapple) and fresh dragon fruit plus all the tea, coffee knitting and conversation that 15 women can manage in two hours.    Oh, and turkey salad, jazzed up with spicy apple pie filling and rolled in a sun-dried tomato tortilla.  Then LG brought a warm peach pie, and a batch of awesome oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips. Life is GOOD!

I have worried about the problem of needing to seat some ladies in the living room and some in the dining room.  I shouldn't have worried.  My wonderful friends get up and wander from room to room to share all the conversations and say hello to everyone.  There is no kid's table problem.  We're ALL kids here!


4 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM , Anonymous Janette said...

    Oh Roxie .. how I love your Knitting Saturdays. Looks like another fabulous spread (yum!). xx

     
  • At 7:13 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Your settings always look so beautiful.
    It's always fun to watch kids play.

     
  • At 6:12 PM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    Sounds like another wonderful tea! I'm very curious about the turkey salad with the apple pie filling. What all was in it and how did you make it?

     
  • At 5:16 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    That looks yummy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home