Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

knittin' through the storm

 Keeping my hands busy has involved little triangle scarves.  One in pink cotton, with silver beads
 And one in Shanghai bamboo, wit a picot crochet edging.  This one, I knit mostly while watching Lincoln.  These scarves are just like potato chips.  I can't stop with one.  And since I wear them all the time, more is better. Other people knit socks.  Good for them!
Border detail, here.  I might add some beads.  A little bling is a good thing.

Today, I hit the treadmill again and put in 2.5 miles.  Yay me!  And other than that,I have done damnall. Well, ok - watched Dancing with the Stars, ran a load of laundry, loaded the dishwasher, took out the garbage, farted around on Facebook for much too long, petted kitties.  Ya know, I'm an incredibly lucky woman!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:08 AM , Anonymous Janette said...

    Lovely scarves. Beads are always an attractive addition. Love the variegated scarf.

    From one incredibly lucky woman to another, your day sounds pretty good to me!

     
  • At 4:50 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Good for you for hitting the treadmill! You're a better man than I Gunga Din.

     
  • At 5:39 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    You knit so fast!

     
  • At 5:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your purple scarf/shawl is the prettiest thing I've seen in a really long time! I want to make one too. Beads would be divine along the edges.

     
  • At 8:11 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    You have such wonderful, bright, happy colors in your life. And I agree with heideho... beads would be divine!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home