Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, June 22, 2012

Amy Lane is my hero

Years ago, I discovered Amy Lane, another knitting writer in the Blogverse.  She taught high school in Sacramento, Ca.  We are twin sisters of separate mothers.  Our sense of humor is rude.  Our love is profound and enduring. We evaluate people by how they behave, not by who they sleep with, or how much money they make, or how pretty they look. We write about fantasy and magic and love.  However, she, in spite of a full-time job and four kids, has made a success of her writing whileI continue to lollygag around.

Sheand her family are coming to Portland this weekend.  I get to actually MEET her! Squee!  How much of the city can I show her in one short day?

Amy, baby, I am so excited that I will need to wear Depends because I'm just wetting my pants!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    There is so much to see, depending on the weather and costs. I am sure that no matter what you do you will have a fun time!

     
  • At 6:40 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I can't wait!

     
  • At 2:42 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    We needs lots of pictures :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home