Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Another quilt finished

 Using up some of the fabrics that LG passed along to me, I took some pre-cut squares and sewed light to dark.  Just sort of scrambled together, but it turns out kind of cute.  And the big border makes the finish easy.  I am having such fun using other people's palates.  There was one chunk of farmyard print that I pitched in because it's a kid's quilt.
Every square looks different depending on the animals that show up.  Dogs,pigs, chickens, geese - -
Sheep, cats, bunnies, cows - -
And then we got a cat of our own on the quilt.  Ben is sure that I made this just for him.  Isn't that a happy face?

8 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Looks like Ben has a new bed lovingly made by his mommy!

     
  • At 4:41 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Um, of course you mad that for Ben. It has animals on it, right? I can't tell one LBB from another. We have hawks and vultures (brazen things will walk right down the sidewalk) and I recognize those but the tiny things (other than robins and crows) are just hard. There are lots of them and I love hearing them sing in the early warm mornings. I am content not knowing.

     
  • At 5:13 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    You're totally amazing.

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Love that animal print! You are so productive, you're amazing!

     
  • At 5:36 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    He's just inspecting it for warm and cuddliness. I'd say it passed.

     
  • At 5:59 AM , Anonymous Janette said...

    Definitely looks like Ben's new quilt to me!

     
  • At 5:20 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Awww. Ben is such a cutie.

     
  • At 11:29 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    OH, I love that one-- so awesome! And Ben is a cutie:-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home