Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I really do love these socks

Dave Daniels was right.  The black acetate knit gaucho pants just didn't do the socks justice.  But if you match them with a nice pink print skirt  -  -   cunning, donchathink?  A woman walks down the street wearing this outfit, you know she's not afraid of anything!

10 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    And Roxie, YOU are not afraid of anything :)

    Thanks for your encouraging words in response to my little essay. Yes, I'm a designer, but NO I don't want to deal with marketing, redtaping, and bossing by others. I'll just knit and design to please myself.

     
  • At 10:44 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Snazzy!

     
  • At 11:49 AM , Blogger mplanck said...

    Them's dancin' socks, girl. Looks like you're making all the right moves.

     
  • At 5:00 PM , Blogger sophanne said...

    I had some hats that would have matched those... Had I only known sooner!

     
  • At 10:11 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    All you need is a Jayne hat, and you're set!

     
  • At 11:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I LOOOOOVe socks, and those are the jewels. I bet you could fly in those socks.

     
  • At 4:43 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    They will certainly capture the eye and there's something to be said for a "well turned ankle". A flash of bright pink is just the thing for the grey January weather.

     
  • At 5:02 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Only thing missing are ruby slippers.

     
  • At 7:08 AM , Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

    Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. if you're gonna wear socks like that, wear 'em PROUD and LOUD!

     
  • At 7:00 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    You're my hero!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home