Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

It's not like I'm sitting completely idle

At least, not alllll the time. I finished a comforter.












Front and back. DH showed me how to find movies on Xfinity and while I tied this one, I watched Charles Laughton as Captain Kidd in a black and white swashbuckler. Great fun!

A perfectionist would say that I made mistakes in the arrangement of the units in this comforter. I did it on purpose, rather like putting syncopation in music. It adds interest and is my way of making a little joke.


And the great circle sweater turned shawl is working out splendidly! It got quite a bit bigger than I expected.

Errands to run today. Farmer's market photos tomorrow!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger LA said...

    You've been a busy lady!!! I have seen the Charles Laughton movie, and it is great fun to watch. Some old B&W movies are such a treat! The shawl turned out great...that will be so nice on chilly evenings.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Yep! It makes a great shawl!

    You are fast with those quilts - and they're two sided, too. Need more fabric?

     
  • At 4:26 PM , Blogger Sheeprustler said...

    Pretty shawl! I love the colour and the gradation of colour :)

     
  • At 5:31 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Pretties!!!

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Dude-- you ARE a whirlwhind of productivity! such awesomeness... the crafting Goddess smiles upon you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home