Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, August 30, 2010

happy families

When visiting something like the dahlia festival, there's more to photograph than just flowers. there's moms and dads and cutie pies.












I asked if I could take a photo of the pretty girl and everybody smiled!













Wouldn't you just love to see their photos? That outfit is so stunning amidst the blossoms.
















The lady in the purple top grabbed DH and asked him to take their picture together. Look at that munchkin pose! I grabbed a shot of them while DH was getting them organized. And the teen was just SO not into the family bonding thing. Grandma didn't speak English, but she nodded a regal thanks when DH handed the camera back. He's such a good boy.









And then there's this peculiar couple . . . (photo at arm's length.)

6 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger LA said...

    Such a riot of color! It looks like you two had a great time!

     
  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    That's a handsome couple there! What a beautiful day. Those star dahlias are amazing. Such pretty flowers. And the woman in the sari could make the flowers envious with her beautiful colors.

     
  • At 4:32 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    The dappled sun on your dewey, smooth skin makes you look like a movie starlet of old! What a glorious photo backdrop.

     
  • At 5:18 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    What a fun day.

     
  • At 1:43 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Fun day-- and that couple on the end... I think I want to go to their house for tea!

     
  • At 3:28 PM , Blogger Alwen said...

    That last couple looks like they're having a really good time!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home