Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, May 14, 2010

monster shawl

I have, for weeks been knitting on this shawl. Simple mitered triangle, back and forth, back and forth. CherryTree Hill yarn that Lyssa gave me. Brown and grey with green sparkles. So when I got bored with back and forth, I started a ruffle knitted perpendicular to the body of the shawl. And then, after I was about a quarter down the side, I realized there wasn't enough yarn to finish the perpendicular ruffle all the way around. So, by golly, I made a deformed, assymetrical monster of a shawl.


And damn it looks good!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home