Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, March 18, 2010

notes from the paddock

Bucky Merino here, your roving ramporter.

Roxie is coughing like a tubercular pony and still falling asleep at the drop of a kleenex, so she has not yet had time to take us out and about for photographs. The lovley Lulu kept Bobby and me well entertained during the whole of the long flight back from Sydney, and we have all been snoozing and napping and chewing our cuds, but the sun is out and the flowers are waving in the wind and Lovely Lulu wants to go frolic in the grass. Roxie has promised us, cough or no cough, jet lag or not, tomorrow, we will start to show Oregon to Lulu. I don't know if Oregon is ready.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Are they going to party with us at Lisa's on Saturday?? Might get some good photos!!!

     
  • At 8:04 PM , Blogger Janette said...

    I'm so sorry to read Roxie is still unwell.

    Chicken soup, that's what is needed now, chicken soup.

    Get well soon Roxie xx :)

     
  • At 11:02 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    You sheep let Roxie get her sleep. She'll show you a grand time when she's feeling better...

     
  • At 4:42 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Poor thing. Hope you feel better soon!

     
  • At 6:00 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Tell Roxie, I hope the cough gets better soon. Coughing is exhausting.

    And I notice that in Philadelphia, it depends on which part of the city you're in as to the style. Downtown, where the offices are, you'll see more dress clothes but usually with sneakers. I guess American women want comfort outside. I imagine all these desk drawers filled with high heeled shoes.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home