Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, March 08, 2010

I have this crappy chest cold that has taken away my voice. What misery! I, who have so much to say, left voiceless. It’s gone on for two days now. I will accept one more day of this rubbish and then it’s time for drastic measures. What drastic measures I don’t know, but this is maddening!

Bucky did a fair job with his Ramporting, but neglected to mention how very kind Janette and Marc have been to us, and what a grand time we had with Jejune and her family. Petal is the most adorable Chihuahua I have ever met.

And yes, Lulu has joined us on our travels. The innocent is a broad now!

Today has been quiet. We are finally in the same room for more than one night, so I have been able to unpack the suitcase. And DH won’t tell me how much the laundry bill is going to be. Every time I go outside I sweat right through my shirt. My system isn’t used to the warm temperatures.

Tomorrow we are doing the bridge climb. Even if I feel abysmal, I’m doing the bridge climb! They won’t let us carry our own cameras (someone is bound to drop their Leica on the passing traffic below) but I’m sure they’ll have photos for sale.




I have taken dozens of photos of the local architecture. I love the old, old buildings right next to the sleek new ones. And being from America’s west coast, anything more than 150 years old is really old to me. This place used to be a brothel.


4 Comments:

  • At 3:49 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Hope you feel better and SOON!!!! You need to be enjoying your trip.

     
  • At 5:38 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Sorry about feeling crappy, hon-- but I'm glad you're not letting it keep you down! I love that you've got brothel pictures from Australia... the innocent is TRULY a broad!

     
  • At 9:33 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling lousy while on vacation. I hope you get better soon!

     
  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger Denise said...

    Ah yes, old Sydney has quite a colourful past!

    I'd hardly call Lulu an INNOCENT. But yes, she's abroad, good luck!

    Hope you're feeling better now - it was great having you over on Saturday!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home