Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Go Dog, Go!

Do you like my hat?


Yes,I do! I do like your hat. I like your crazy party hat!


Em, I still owe you a hat. I don't think this is it, although it is pretty much windproof and almost self-heating. But you are an attractive young woman, and this ain't chick. You ought to have a chick hat. What color would you like for a stocking cap with a roll up brim?

If, however, you have the hutzpa to wear this hat, you are a woman after my own heart and I will stick it in the mail on Monday! It's gonna take a certain swagger to pull it off, but I know you have the necessary elan.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM , Blogger Julie said...

    Hi, this is Sekhmet, using Julie's Google account. (She says I'm too young for my own. She's such a lousy human.) I just want you to know, that 'hat' you've knit? It would make a very fine cat bed. Your cats deserve it for taking such good care of you.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    It looks like a hat to go with a slicker.

     
  • At 3:29 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Kitties will love their new bed.

     
  • At 12:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Okay, I finally have to weigh in. As the spinner in question, I want to remind you that the pile of giveaway yarn in the center of my living room was dubbed "fiber content uncertain." That yarn, I believe, is SUPERWASH. There are many reasons I hate superwash but one reason to like it is the adventures you've had with the hat!

    Soozun

     
  • At 4:02 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    LOL-- okay--tell Sekhmet to get off the damned computer and stop trying to use it for her own evil purposes.

    And that's an awfully purty... uhm... you know... whatever it decides to be....

     
  • At 8:02 PM , Anonymous tlbwest said...

    Don't we need a pink tea cozy for Knitting Group this coming Saturday? Or doesn't someone's poor shivering miniature frou-frou dog need a coat? (I presume it felted enough to cut?)

    See you Sat.!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home