Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Still not a hat

I'm thinking warm, comfy thoughts for everyone in the snow, and safe, mud-free thoughts for everyone in the California slide areas. Even if wool gets wet, it will still insulate and help to keep you warm. This is a good chance for every knitted thing you ever made to get used!

Even the hat that will not shrink.

Maybe Pepper can dress as a giant pink sea snail for next halloween. I'm sendin it through yet again.


The daphne bush is blooming on the side closest to the window. I happened to glance outside this morning and saw a hummingbird checking out the flowers. Think spring! It will be here before you know it.

But in the meantime, please share those snowpocalypse photos.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    We're not quite blooming, but buds are creeping out here and there.

     
  • At 10:42 PM , Blogger Rose Red said...

    Daphne - my favourite flower! I must see if I can grow one here, I tried at my old house and failed.

     
  • At 6:00 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    Ohhh, look at the pink!

    No snowpocalypse here. It was sunny yesterday (okay and 20 F, but still!)

     
  • At 4:04 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    LOL-- okay--you do realize that if that had been a SWEATER you accidentally dropped in the wash in cold water on the delicate cycle, it would not fit a Barbie doll... but no. It's a hat you WANT to shrink and get thick, and it's laughing at you. Hell. It's laughing at ALL of us.

    It is a good thing spring is here!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home