Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

two new hats

Hats are a piece of cake to knit during GED tests. My fingers can k2p2 forever with no attention from my mind or eyes, so I can remain ever vigilant for anyone who appears to be using notes, copying material, or acting suspicious. So, in two days, two hats.
Child's hat with ruffle.

White cashmerino and blue kid silk haze for ME! Makes my eyes look like the North Pacific on a sunny day. Calm, but powerful and oh, so blue! (Vain? Me? You betcha!)

5 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Those hats are awesome! Just like you!

     
  • At 4:19 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Love the white and blue!

     
  • At 6:58 AM , Blogger Heide said...

    Fabulous hats dahling! Did you catch any cheaters?

     
  • At 8:36 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Wow--aren't you busy! And yes-- I was knitting socks at the movies today and all I could think of was, "I should have brought a hat!"

     
  • At 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Okay, I'm still working on an afghan for the last 5 months. sigh. Indeed. You are the mad hatter.
    Barb

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home