Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, December 01, 2008

soon - very soon



By this time tomorrow, we will be winging our way over the broad Pacific headed to tropical paradise. Rum drinks with tiny umbrellas and lolling by the pool. I am SO ready!

I have packed chargers for all the electric toys. There's no guarantee when I'll get to a WIFI site, but I'll be ready and I'll post whenever I can.

Today, I was a small case of baskets trying to decide where to start on the final details. After frittering away an hour or so with ful bore dithering, I finally grabbed my knapsack and walked to the grocery store to buy enough cat food to hold them till we get home. (Blessings on the house sitter who will take care of input and output!) Twentyfour cans of Friskies weighs more than I expected. I've lost about 25 lbs this past year. I used to carry that much more around? No wonder I feel friskier now! But the walk in the fresh air will help me get to sleep a bit easier tonight. Not that I'm excited or anything. Squeeeeee!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Have a ***wonderful*** time! You've so earned it after the successful year you've had, with dieting and book writing and all the rest!
    Take lots of pics for us land lubbers.

     
  • At 7:23 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Have a wonderful, relaxing time!

     
  • At 7:44 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Enjoy the holiday! Did you pack your sunscreen?

     
  • At 12:25 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    Have a wonderful time!

     
  • At 5:24 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    yay for tropical drinks with umbrellas! I lost 25 pounds this last year. It amazed me when i picked up two 10 lb bags of flour and realized I had lost this much weight and then some! Have a wonderful relaxing trip.

     
  • At 6:12 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Huzzah for losing 25 lbs, and huzzah for cruises and tropical drinks and lazing in the sun, and huzzah for Roxie who has earned every moment of a magical vacation!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home