Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Any suggestions?

On Saturday, My sis-in-law's boyfriend is taking us to a party in LA in his 1937 convertible. I figure, the least I can do is try to dress the part. We will be riding with the top down, so if I use one of my wide-brim hats, I'll have to hold it on my lap for the drive. Any suggestions for colors, hats, silhouettes, etc?

8 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Wow! So you're going to be in LA. Groovin' in a verte? Is it a vette verte?

    No suggestions except to say it has been quite warm here lately so you won't want to overdress.

     
  • At 4:04 PM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    Want to drop by my birthday party Friday night? :)

     
  • At 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Floaty, lovely, whatever color/style you feel prettiest in...

     
  • At 5:38 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Why not a large hat with a scarf tied around it and looped into a big bow under your chin? They always look so feminine and soft.

     
  • At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Or a beret, a la Fay Dunaway's Bonnie... very 30's. Need to borrow one?

     
  • At 3:11 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    A long graceful scarf (that you don't love too much!) and really big sunglasses:-)

     
  • At 5:10 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Gotta agree with Amy about the long scarf and big sunglasses for the look. Just don't do an Isadora Duncan!

     
  • At 7:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What Galad said! No breaking that pretty neck. We need you! (so, no knitting this Sat.?)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home