Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Some more pictures from the street of dreams

The views are truly stunning. Click to embiggen.





The big mountain is Mt Hood- just about due East from Portland.

And then, there's the massage room . . .


If you can afford this place, goodness knows you can afford to have the massage therapist come around on a regular basis. He can take his meals with the landscape maintenance people and the housekeepers and the pool boy. You certainly don't expect to keep up eleven thousand square feet by yourself, do you? Maybe the massage therapist can hitch a ride with the personal trainer. there's an exercise room, too. Right next to the wine celler.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    I think I could try living there. The view is stunning!

     
  • At 8:22 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    The view is great. But I don't want to clean it, heat it, pay the mortgage on it. I'll be the owner's best friend and enjoy the massage therapist and personal trainer.

    Street of Dreams always left me feeling a bit stunned at the extravagance. Fun to see what the other part of the world lives like.

     
  • At 10:01 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Massages are always tough for me because I am the most ticklish person I know. But, I like the idea of having one around, tall, muscular and handsome, at my beck and call. And what a view!

     
  • At 8:27 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    That view of Mt. Hood is amazing. I don't know if I can let strangers touch me. But *ah* I could always give it a try!

     
  • At 5:36 AM , Blogger Bells said...

    Stunning, stunning view!!!

    And I'm with Donna Lee - massages are a stretch for me too. Worse though is a pedicure. Touching my feet? Ugh. I curl up into an insane little ball.

     
  • At 12:11 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    Think of all the yarn and fiber storage!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home