Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, June 07, 2008

even though I don't ABC along . .

People do seem to be having trouble with K in their ABC alongs, so I offer that obliging native groundcover in the Pacific Northwest - - Knicknick. (Pronounced k-nick-k-nick) It is an ankle high hardy bit of easy-spreading greenery.










Dave at Cabin Cove has adopted a baby cat. A darling red point siameeser sort. So I thought I would post another few pictures of our baby red cat - Ben. Isn't he a handsome boy?











"Sometimes I feel like dancin', dancin!"

4 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OMG! Is that Little ben??? what happened? he was a little fluff ball last month! What are you feeding him? he's turning into quite the adorable cat.

     
  • At 10:18 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    He's beautiful--I was wondering which one Dave was going to get!!!

     
  • At 6:16 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    I LOVE these pictures of your dancing kitty!

     
  • At 9:45 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Love that Ben!

    Knicknick looks a bit like blueberry, a bit like partridgeberry, and quite a bit like laurel. Fear not, though: I have the perfect K, for me, anyway. No, it's not knitting.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home