Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Another trip to the market

We do love those fresh veggies, and the weekly farmer's market is such a treat!
Cauliflowers come in colors now - did you know?

Radish red and carrot orange just delight my eyes.










Here's an artisan knitting in public - big honking whoopty 15 needles get those lacely little novelty yarn shawls cranked out in no time!


And, since ther was blue sky and sun today, I hauled out another hat. When I get back to Oz, Kate, I will take you up on the hat shop tour!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    Oh, how I miss real Farmer's Markets. Ours is pretty poxy when it comes to fresh produce. There's only one veggies stall : (

     
  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Wow--those whooty-twelves are almost phallic, they're so big! (Hey--muggles don't know any better...) And the hat looks divine, darling, as do the veggies!

     
  • At 6:22 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Veggie heaven, from the looks of things. Lucky girl, you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home