Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, March 28, 2008

sewing all day

It's almost a quilt top. Three more squares and a border, and it'll be ready to back, batt, turn and tie. This is the bento box pattern, but I seperated the squares by equal sized black squares, and then I set it all on point so it looks like diamonds instead of squares. I have had SUCH fun with this one!! Sooo pretty!

Today we had snow. It didn't stick down here on the valley floor, but the hills got a nice accumulation. This is the latest snow storm on record for Portland. We hates snow, we does! I was happier sewing with my back to the windows, and the Satelite Sisters book on the cassette player. Lots of fun.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home